الخميس، 31 مارس 2011

H&M \ adore


H&M
Hey guys!

 I have been busy a lot, but that did not stop me to go shopping!!
I did not shopping for long time maybe 4 or 5  months, oh My God ! I've waited to buy one thing at least  lol
 Finally !! I went to Centre Point and H&M with my Family
 and got a great things with amazing prices, but most of them were accessories, I do not know what's wrong with me? ut I admit that I'm accessories addicted !!

enjoy it !

a vintage ring from H&M

cute earrings form H&M

all the accessories that I get as well


blazer from H&M

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 center point

and I get few thing from adore

Golden ring with orange I liked it a lot I was lucky to get it because he was the last thing. =(


flower earrings =)


Luxury photo frame \for my photo

And, not least, finally got this Freshener smell beautiful flowers already reminds me of the English countryside.




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق